Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reflections for Practical 1P2 : Hot stuff

In pratical number 1P2, we finally had the chance to experiment with the bunsen burner. Before that, we were taught how to use it but never had a chance until this lesson.

I felt privileged because we had no chance to do that in primary school. May be the teachers in primary school associated bunsen burner with "playing with fire". I was all eager to try it because as children we were told to stay far far away from fire.

This practical satisfied my craving. But before we started, we had to take various safety precautions like wearing safety goggles.

Everything turned out fine so I guessed schools should start to introduce such experiments to the students in the upper primary once in a while. I believe they will benefit form it.

No comments:

Post a Comment